- 天博编辑:xghl发布日期：2018-05-18 22:28 浏览次数：
Maintenance of numerical control system
1. strictly observe the operation rules and routine maintenance system.
2. to prevent dust from entering the numerical control device, the floating dust and metal powder can easily cause the insulation resistance between the components to decline, so as to fail or even damage the components.
3. to clear the cooling and ventilation system of the control cabinet.
4. the grid voltage of the numerical control system is constantly monitored, and the voltage range of the grid is 85% to 110% of the rated value.
5. regular replacement of storage battery;
6. maintenance of CNC system for a long time: often to power the NC system or make CNC drilling machine running temperature program.
7. the daily maintenance of the standby circuit board.
Maintenance of mechanical parts
1. maintenance of screw and guide rail:
Check and adjust the axial clearance of the screw nut regularly to ensure the accuracy and axial rigidity of the reverse transmission.
Regularly check whether the connection between the screw support and the lathe is loose and whether the supporting bearing is damaged. If there are any problems mentioned above, fasten the loose parts and replace the supporting bearings in time.
3. Use grease ball screw, wash the old grease on the lead screw every half a year to replace the new grease. Lubricate the ball screw with lubricating oil, and fill it every day before working.
4. Pay attention to avoid hard dust or chip to enter the protective cover of the screw rod and bump into the protective cover during the working process.
2. maintenance of active axis
(1) adjusting the tightness of the spindle driving belt regularly;
To prevent all kinds of impurities from entering the tank. Replace the lubricating oil once a year.
3. To keep the connection between the spindle and the hilt clean, we need to adjust the displacement of the hydraulic cylinder and piston in time.
(4) to adjust the weight in time.
For machine tools, we should maintain regular maintenance, prolong the life of components and the wear cycle of parts and spare parts, prevent all kinds of faults, so as to improve the average working time and service life of the NC drilling machine.